Skip to main content

FOLLOWING THE DREAM

There are things that happen in each of our lives that can,if we are in tune with our true being, be life defining moments.
Our choices and / or the decisions we make can result in whether or not you or I realize the potential our lives have.
What prevents one from walking in the purpose for which they're called?
Does fear deny the hungry soul from pursuing and owning the desires of his heart?
Are you bound by the opinions and perceptions of what 'they' say?
The answers to these questions may not easily be answered with an absolute Yes or No.
I am certain there are reasons you never attempted to be the model you wanted to be.
And I'm sure..you probably wouldn't have made it as a professional sports figure..
And yes, nobody would've probably ever purchased your book......
           *TIME* *TIME**TIME*
An inner still voice ringing out in the distance says.......
Follow Your Dream........Follow Your Dream.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Off The Top..Somethin Like A Freestyle

When I feel like I do I can find a  place to steal away Be still, be quiet, flow in the moment,  BE If I feel like Musiq singing in my ears it's cool maybe a little Bob to trigger the militant in ME Perhaps I might vibe a little more  and wake up the chick who used to like to ride or die Ambitious As A Ridah Tupac, you're missed Or maybe  I'll find peace, resolution in the  Psalms They call me to a Higher Place Selah I feel me  today the mysteries of my soul  unwind the depths of my mind unfold to make room for  discovery SELAH

Yeah Im talkin to you

When I did this video back in October of 2009, I had not planned, nor had I rehearsed any of what I was going to say. The words and expressions I used, the flow and the rhythm; they all came together as I spoke and recorded.I suppose it was born out of my own experiences really. In hindsight when I watch this over and over again, I am reminded of why this seemed to speak to so many women. It spoke to me. This person is our friend, she's our sister. She is our cousin and our neighbor. This woman could be our niece or our mother. I don't believe 'she' is the 'every woman' Chaka Khan was referring to. It's personal....Yeah, I'm talkin to YOU! It's about relationships and cycles of emotion all weaved together and sealed with good intentions, oozing with confusion. The toxic love relationship satisfies for a time, The love affair with food satisfies for a time... Even the nonreciprocating relationships with each other, satisfy for a time, but ulti